| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diyarbakir in March is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Diyarbakir March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Diyarbakir, Turkey
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Diyarbakir:
- Giresun, Turkey - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) NNW
- Sivas, Turkey - 345.1 kms (214.5 miles) NW
- Erzincan, Turkey - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) NNW
- Kayseri, Turkey - 422 kms (262.2 miles) WNW
- Malatya, Turkey - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) WNW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 288.9 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 151.5 kms (94.1 miles) WSW
- Aleppo, Syria - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) SW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 285.4 kms (177.4 miles) S
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SSW
- Rize, Turkey - 351.3 kms (218.3 miles) N
- Kars, Turkey - 386.8 kms (240.3 miles) NE
- Erzurum, Turkey - 244.5 kms (152 miles) NNE
- Van, Turkey - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) ENE
- Siirt, Turkey - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) E
- Oroomieh, Iran - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) E
- Hakkari, Turkey - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) E
- Kamishli, Syrian Arab Republic - 129 kms (80.2 miles) SE
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) SSE
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 390.8 kms (242.9 miles) S